Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Beauty Project Day 8

Wednesday nights have become a thing of beauty for me. It's the one night every week that I know the whole family will get to eat together and enjoy each other. This is all done while being at church. I also enjoy spending time with the Senior High students and listening to either Geoff or Derry's message for the week. The one thing that I enjoy the most, and tonight realized what a thing of beauty it is, is when we worship in the car together on the ride home. It is at this time that we just sing loud to what ever song we are listening to. We truly worship God without a care in the world. Thank you God for providing people to praise you with their musical talents. These will be some of my greatest memories with my beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment