Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1 of 60

The beauty that I seen today was that of a student connecting with God. He showed outward expression through worship and then by talking to a leader after the service tonight. I have watched this guy from the first time that he came to Wednesday night a couple of months ago and tonight it appeared that he got it. Seeing a person connect and make that commitment to God is one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. It brings joy to my heart when someone has that moment where everything clicks and they realize that they truly need God in their life. Tonight was about healing and redemption and I think that this scripture fits perfectly.
Romans 3:23-24 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Jesus Christ.


As this journey continues I will need to be reminded of this Brandon Heath song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5AkNqLuVgY

1 comment:

  1. I think all of us on this journey can identify with that song, it had be running through my head also. thanks for the link to it :)

    ReplyDelete